The 2019 Shareholders' Meeting webzine
ADOPTION OF ALL THE RESOLUTIONS BY THE SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING OF MAY 14TH, 2019
- Adoption of all the resolutions by the shareholders’ meeting of May 14th, 2019
- All resolutions submitted to SUEZ’ Shareholders’ Meeting, which took place on May 14th, 2019 under the chairmanship of Gérard Mestrallet, were adopted. 75.23 % of shareholders took part in the Shareholders’ Meeting.
- The Shareholders’ Meeting paid tribute to Gérard Mestrallet and Jean-Louis Chaussade, whose respective term of offices ended at the close of this Shareholders’ Meeting.
- Following his appointment as director by the Shareholders’ Meeting, Bertrand Camus took over as Chief Executive Officer of SUEZ and succeeds Jean-Louis Chaussade, who becomes Chairman of the Board. The compensation policy for each of the corporate officers has been approved.
- The appointment as director of Ms. Martha J. Crawford as well as the renewal of the terms of Ms. Isabelle Kocher and Ms. Anne Lauvergeon and Mr. Nicolas Bazire were also approved by the Shareholders’ Meeting. Therefore, the Board of Directors is composed of 19 members, including 50% of independent1 directors and 42% of women.
- In addition, the Shareholders’ Meeting approved the distribution of a €0.65 per share cash dividend. The ex-date is May 20th, 2019, with a payment date on May 22nd, 2019.
- Finally, the Shareholders’ Meeting renewed the employee shareholding-related authorizations granted to the Board of Directors.
- The webcast of the Shareholders’ Meeting, presentations and results of the voting on resolutions can be found on SUEZ’s website (www.suez.com).
- Forthcoming communications:
- May 20th, 2019: ex-date for dividend
- May 22nd, 2019: dividend payment date
- July 26th, 2019: publication of the 1st half 2019 results.
1 50% of independent Directors without taking into account the employee directors and the employee shareholder director, pursuant to the AFEP-MEDEF Code, i.e. 8 independent directors.